C-level executives gain valuable insights from Prevedere’s Executive Dashboard Reports
(download sample PDF) which clearly summarize key factors impacting their business so they can proactively plan. Executives can make more informed decisions and have more confidence in earnings calls when they are armed with the following insights:
- Relevant external forces that will impact business over the course of 3, 6, 9 months
- Likelihood to hit or miss targets if nothing is done to course-correct based on external forces
- Insights on why particular trends developed and predictions for future trends to aid adaptation to external forces
Finance leaders are tasked with maintaining profits, reducing costs, and planning for the unexpected; which is why they spend most of their time in with our Economic Risk Report
. This unique tool provides the flexibility to visualize how potential future changes in economic factors would affect the monthly budget goals. For example:
- Consumer confidence (a 4 month leading indicator) and Housing Starts (a 6 month leading indicator) are trending down, which will cause sales November and December to be down 2.5% compared to budget.
- Price of oil (a 3 month leading indicator) is down, which means April is forecast to be above budget by 1.1%.
Prevedere was made for the power data user. Analysts and data scientists will spend most of their time in the Data Model Workbench
, where they can access over 2 million external data sets, manipulate and visualize the data in real-time, and utilize powerful statistical analytical tools.
- Toggle between 3 period year over year calculation and period over period
- Instantly visualize different options in lead time and R-squared values
- Easily export to CSV for integration with existing forecasting and analytics platforms
The Sales and Marketing organizations succeed or fail by their sales targets. Having the ability to predict the performance of specific product by region would greatly enable goal setting and budgeting. Prevedere has developed Predictive Heat Maps
that visually forecasts the future performance by region. At a glance, anyone on the sales team can determine which areas need the most attention, where there will be a product shortage, or what markets to enter or exit. With Predictive Heat Maps, you can:
- Group forecasts by product, region, distributor, category, or any way you choose.
- Get a high level forecast of your territory
- Drill down into the specific performance of a product or city