Information we collect
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with Prevedere or an affiliated company. You are not required to provide the personal information we have requested but we may be unable to provide you with information about our services, and it may also break certain functionalities with our services.
Prevedere collects information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide – Information you provide such as your name, email address, phone number, and physical address are collected via forms, logins, registration pages, and emails.
- Information we derive – To better serve you and improve upon our services, we derive information about you, your habits, and your devices.
- Device information – We derive some information from your device such as the manufacture, model, OS, browser, and unique device identifiers.
- Usage information – We derive some information from your use of our websites, APIs, mobile apps, and other services, such as: click rates, dwell time, screen progression, and error/crash report collection.
- Network information – We derive some information from your wireless networks such as network names, types, signal strength, IP address, and phone number.
- Location information – We derive some geo-location information from your devices GPS, Wi-Fi, cell towers, or IP address’s regional location.
- Information we source – In some cases, we source additional information about you from third-parties to build a more accurate and complete understanding of you and your needs.
Prevedere encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Prevedere so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Prevedere is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Websites outside of the Prevedere and Prevedere family of Web sites.
The Prevedere Web site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Prevedere pages, or register with Prevedere site or services, a cookie helps Prevedere to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Prevedere Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Prevedere features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Prevedere services or Web sites you visit.
How we use information we collect
The information we collect is used to help generate sales leads, coordinate marketing campaigns, correspond with you, and to help improve our websites, apps, and services. We do not distribute, share, or sell your information for any form of re-use. Prevedere may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Prevedere keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Prevedere, in order to determine what Prevedere services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Prevedere to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Who we share your information with
Some of your collected information is externally stored and processed with our third-party partners whom we have business agreements with that prohibit their re-use, sale, or distribution of your information.
Prevedere Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Prevedere or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Prevedere; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Prevedere, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Prevedere secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Prevedere secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
If you would prefer us not to collect personal information about you, you may take the following actions:
- Disable cookies in your browser for our website.
- Opt-out of marketing communications.
- Choose not to provide information via forms or emails.
If you would like us to revise or permanently remove your information, you may request so via email or in writing.
In the event we store or process your information on behalf of one of our clients and you seek to revise or permanently remove it, you should direct your query to the applicable partner with whom you deal with directly.
Attn: Privacy Office
1900 Polaris Parkway Suite 203
Columbus, OH 43240