Prevedere is an industry insights and predictive analytics company, helping business leaders make better decisions by providing a real-time view of their company’s future. By applying machine learning to a world’s data, Prevedere delivers powerful new insights to Fortune 500 executives to predict, plan and improve business performance. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with a focus on customer success, then you need to join us here at Prevedere!
As Prevedere grows, we are looking for a Sr Product Manager lead a critical portion of our product line that focuses on delivering insights to our customers. You will play a critical role in defining and executing our insights roadmap, informed by market and customer needs. You will work with a talented cross-functional team including engineering, sales, marketing, and professional services to prioritize and drive features through the product development life cycle, all in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Define and execute the roadmap of Prevedere application modules focusing on delivering insights to our customers, with clear priorities and working closely with engineering teams.
- Build and sustain relationships with Prevedere customers and develop a deep understanding of their needs. Represent the customers in every interaction with internal or external stakeholders.
- Understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Work closely with product marketing to package and position products and enable sales teams
- Be an expert in the predictive intelligence domain, market, and competition. Evangelize Prevedere solution to internal and external audiences.
- 6+ years of product management experience with increasing degree of responsibility
- 2+ years of experience in analytics domain, with a focus on helping people see and understand data.
- Proven track record of managing Enterprise SaaS applications in fast-paced organization, with a focus on user interface and presentation
- Proven track record of setting product vision, translating vision into a roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery and taking the product to the market
- Strong customer research skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with predictive analytics is a plus
- Experience with BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc) is a plus
- MBA is a plus