Thank you for your interest! Click play to start the video below.
Prevedere and Consumer Goods Technology hosts a discussion around best practices in leveraging predictive analytics and big data to optimize business performance forecasting and planning.
Gartner’s Doug Laney, VP & Distinguished Analyst, Data, and Analytics Strategy will share best practices to modernize business performance forecasting processes with new technology and global data.
While marketing, promotions, and merchandising can affect future sales, consumer behavior is also driven by factors such as wages, cost of fuel, consumer sentiment, and much more.
- Common gaps in the current business performance forecasting and planning process
- How to identify the data that actually matters to your business
- The role of economic factors in forecast accuracy
- Rich Wagner, CEO, and Founder of Prevedere
- Doug Laney, VP & Distinguished Analyst, Data, and Analytics Strategy of Gartner